FREE P&P ON ALL UK ORDERS UNTIL DECEMBER 20th 2018* 🎄 (*UK DELIVERY ADDRESSES ONLY)
Postage is charged by weight and size of parcel As a guide, within the UK a single kilt pin or keyring will cost £1.10 p&p, and a handbag £4.50. If you buy more than one item, p&p costs will be combined. If you spend more than £50, and the postal address is within the UK, p&p will be free!
Orders will be dispatched within 3-5 business days, using Royal Mail 1st class or International Standard post. Custom orders may take a little longer, and as appropriate agreed with customers on an individual basis.
Ten & Six doesn't have a phyisical, bricks and mortar shop, but my goodies can be found at local stockists and events. Please follow the links at the top of this page for more details.
Unless otherwise stated in the listing, jewellery findings (chains, studs, hooks, pins, etc) are silver plated, hypo-allergenic (lead, nickel and cadmium free). Charms are Tibetan silver and may contain traces of nickel and/or copper.
Custom orders are always welcomed, whether it be for an individual message on a jewellery card or a one-off handbag. Please contact me to discuss.
Recommended latest ordering dates for Christmas delivery!
- UK: FRIDAY 14th DECEMBER
- USA & Europe (excl Turkey & Greece): MONDAY 10th DECEMBER
- Australia, New Zealand, Turkey & Greece: WEDNESDAY 5th DECEMBER
- Everywhere else: FRIDAY 30th NOVEMBER
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the UK and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Taylor, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.